RUCK® elastic bandage, 1 roll, 10 cm x 10 m
- The elastic patch is ideal for fixing dressings on joints, rounded and tapered parts of the body.
- The RUCK Elastic Plaster is durable and does not move on the skin when worn.
RUCK® elastic plaster is one of the most frequently used plasters in medicine and podiatry. The elastic plaster is made of a special, elastic non-woven fabric. Thanks to its air and water vapour permeability, the secretion functions of the skin are not impaired. The plaster can therefore cover larger areas of skin without causing skin maceration. The softness of the non-woven fabric is supported by hypoallergenic adhesive.
- The Elastic Plaster is ideal for fixing dressings on joints, on rounded and conical parts of the body, and for fixing gel and silicone reliefs on feet.
- The RUCK Elastic Bandage is durable and does not move around on the skin when worn.
- It does not leave adhesive residue on the skin after removal.
- Thanks to the flexible backing fabric, it can also be applied to rounded and conical parts of the body without undulations and does not restrict movement.
- When peeling off, the patient does not experience any discomfort due to skin pulling.
- Thanks to the scale and the geometric grid that is visible on the outer paper part of the plaster, it is possible to precisely cut the required length.
- It is an alternative to Omnifix elastic plasters.
Size: (W/D):5 cm/10 m, (W/D): 10 cm/10 m
Medical product: EEC Class I
Packaging: 1 roll