RUCK® gel brush flat, size 6 mm
- The flat shape of the brush and the dense bristles allow quick and accurate modelling of nails with light-cured gels. For modelling of hand nails as well as for reconstruction of toenails.
Flat brush with artificial bristles.
Features and benefits of the brush:
- It is a typical shaped brush used by specialists for the gel method both for modelling the hand nail and for toenail reconstruction methods.
- The flat shape of the brush and the densely packed bristles allow quick and accurate modelling of nails with light-cured gels.
- Very well suited for the application of styling gels and nail reconstruction.
- The brush easily and precisely corrects the edges of the nails during styling.
- The hair has optimum elasticity.
- The 6 mm size indicates the width of the hair at its widest point.
- The length of the brush is 16 cm.
- The brush has a handle of transparent plexiglass.
- The hair is protected by a round tube/sleeve, which should be put on the brush after the nail design is completed and cleaned.
How to take care of your brushes? - some good tips:
- To maintain the best quality of the brush and comfort of work for a long time, do not press the bristles too hard so that the hair does not split.
- Do not leave the compound on the brush for too long, do not let the compound dry out or harden on the brush hairs.
- For cleaning use only liquid designed for cleaning nail design and modeling brushes. Do not use aggressive solvents which will damage the brush hairs.
- After you have finished styling, clean the brush and hang it upside down.
- When you have finished working on your nails, always protect the hair with a round tube or a protective cap.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion