RUCK® Rinki bandage, 1 roll 2.5 cm x 4 m
- RUCK® The Rinka bandage is designed to support all kinds of dressings and ointments, especially on joints, conical and rounded parts of the body. It is perfect for dressings on fingers, including toes.
RUCK® Rinki bandage is designed to support all kinds of dressings and ointments, especially on joints, conical and rounded parts of the body. It is perfect for dressings on fingers, including the toes.
- The elastic bandage bandage very well supports various dressings and ointments on the moving parts of the body.
- It is stretchable up to 100% and has cohesive properties.
- The Rinka bandage does not have to be additionally sealed with a plaster, you only need to press it down.
- The headband sticks to each other very well, does not stick to the skin, hair or clothing.
- It does not wrinkle, does not constrict, does not restrict blood circulation or joint movement.
- Individual coils do not loosen or slide off, even when dressing difficult-to-bandage parts of the body, even large areas.
- It is very breathable and does not overheat the patient's skin.
- Skin-friendly material.
- Due to the additional micro-point impregnation, the crimped fabric has a double tacking effect, so a few turns are enough to securely and permanently fix the dressing - it is economical to use.
- Latex free.
- It can be sterilized.
- It is an alternative to the Peha -oder bandage.
The package includes a roll bandage with dimensions: 2.5 cm x 4 m