Ultrasonic cleaner 1.4 L
- The cleaning and disinfecting of metal forceps, manicure hooves, etc. takes place through the expansion of bubbles which shrink and expand again in the washing liquid in the presence of sonic pressure. Tank capacity: 1400 ml
The ultrasonic cleaner uses a resonantly strong sound to produce cavitation bubbles and sound pressure in the liquid. The cleaning of objects is accomplished by the expansion of a mass of bubbles, which contract and expand again in the washing liquid in the presence of sound pressure. The bubbles burst and cause a strong impact, and this impact effectively separates the dirt from the object. The use of ultrasound is a safe and very effective method of cleaning a variety of both very delicate and larger tools or items with uneven corrugated surfaces. Ultrasonic cleaners are used in cosmetics, podiatry, electronics, optics, mechanics and jewellery.
Properties and advantages of ultrasonic cleaners
The effect of ultrasounds takes place in the whole liquid, thus any surface of even the most complicated shape can be cleaned in it. Traditional cleaning by hand or chemical methods damages or corrodes objects while ultrasonic cleaner does not damage objects during cleaning. It does not matter how dirty the objects are. Contact with the cleaning liquid will fully clean them. Different washing liquids can be used, suitable for objects with different properties.
- Device dimensions: 243 x 164 x 228 mm.
- Dimensions of tank (chamber): 168 x 138 x 66 mm.
- Tank capacity: 1400 ml (max 1100 ml, min 450 ml).
- Bowl material: SUS 304 stainless steel.
- Housing material: ABS.
- Frequency: 42,000 Hz.
- Timer: 90, 180, 280, 380 or 480 seconds.
- Power: 60 W.
- Power supply: 220-240 V AC / 50-60 Hz.
- Weight: 2.25 kg.
- Warranty: 24 months.