- Lady's Nails Cosmetics as an administrator of personal data within the meaning of GDPR collects and processes only the necessary customer data and makes every effort to ensure that it does not fall into the wrong hands.
- Registration in the store entails providing personal data and is completely free and voluntary. Providing data is a matter of free will and conscious choice of the user, at the same time it is necessary for the proper performance of the contract in relation to art. 6 section 1 point b
- The purpose of collecting data by the administrator is the correct execution of orders, improving the quality of services, informing the customer about new products through, among others, monthly newsletters, daily correspondence on matters related to the functioning of the store, as well as for analytical purposes.
- Lady's Nails, in order to improve the protection of personal data provided during registration in the store, established:
- z up. the personal data administrator, the persons managing the personal data protection policy are Mr. Marek Musioł (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mariusz Kołatek became the data protection officer (email@example.com)
- Each client who provides the administrator with their personal data to the right:
- the right to access the content of your data pursuant to Article 15
- right to rectify data under Article 16
- the right to limit processing based on art. 18
- right to transfer data pursuant to Art. 20
- right to object under Art. 21
- the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing pursuant to Art. 22
- the right to delete data and withdraw consent to the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 17.
- Data collected by the data administrator is kept on time:
- 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline for the last transaction made for the client in the case where the transactions were concluded expired;
- 5 years from the date of the last customer login if the customer is active in the store but does not make a transaction.
- 26 months for data collected through Google Analytics
- Doing a sales-based business through websites involves the transfer of some personal information to third parties. Lady's Nails Cosmetics uses the services, and thus transfers some data to entities such as:
- Google Analytics - data provided for analytical purposes
- DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. based in Poznań str. Kanclerska 15, 60-327 Poznań – quick payment service P24
- PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & amp; Cie, S.C.A with its registered office at L-1150 in Luxembourg - PayPal payment service
- Headquarters of Poczta Polska S.A. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Rodzinskich 8, 00-940 Warsaw - postal items
- DPD Strefa Paczki sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw, ul. Mineralna 15, 02-274 Warsaw - courier services
- IAI S.A with its seat in Szczecin, Aleja Piastów 30, 71-064 Szczecin - IdoSell Shop operator, software provider for the store's website
- Kancelaria Finansowo - Księgowa Spółka Jawna with its registered office in Żory, ul. Sądowa 3/3, 44-240 Żory - a company that keeps the accounts of Lady's Nails Cosmetics.
- ComVision Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gliwice, ul. Toszecka 101, 44-100 Gliwice - a company providing telemarketing tools.
- adapting the content of websites to the user's preferences and optimizing the process of using websites;
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which enables better adaptation of the website to the users' needs :;
- maintaining the website user's session, thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website.
- Personal data security rules:
- the online store uses encrypted data transmission, thanks to which the user's data sent between his computer and the store is secured with an SSL certificate;
- data is stored on secure servers and computers.
The tasks that are set by the designated person are defined 24 and art. 39
Data of a client exercising the right to delete data will be removed from the administrator's database immediately, but documents relating to previous transactions will be stored in the archive data administrator for a period of 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax payment deadline for a given transaction expired (Article 70 of the Tax Ordinance).
A customer wishing to exercise any of his rights should inform the data controller by e-mail ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
If the customer has issued an opinion for the purchased product, his data will be stored until the reviewed product is in the store's offer.