RUCK® gel brush flat, size 4 mm
- The flat shape of the brush and the dense bristles allow quick and accurate modelling of nails with light-cured gels. For modelling of hand nails as well as for reconstruction of toenails.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 116,28 €
Flat brush with artificial bristles.
Features and benefits of the brush:
- It is a typical shaped brush used by specialists for the gel method both for modelling the hand nail and for toenail reconstruction methods.
- The flat shape of the brush and the densely packed bristles allow quick and accurate modelling of nails with light-cured gels.
- Very well suited for the application of styling gels and nail reconstruction.
- The brush easily and precisely corrects the edges of the nails during styling.
- The hair has optimum elasticity.
- The 4 mm size indicates the width of the hair at its widest point.
- The length of the brush is 16 cm.
- The brush has a handle of transparent plexiglass.
- The hair is protected by a round tube/sleeve, which should be put on the brush after the nail design is completed and cleaned.
How to take care of your brushes? - some good tips:
- To maintain the best quality of the brush and comfort of work for a long time, do not press the bristles too hard so that the hair does not split.
- Do not leave the compound on the brush for too long, do not let the compound dry out or harden on the brush hairs.
- For cleaning use only liquid designed for cleaning nail design and modeling brushes. Do not use aggressive solvents which will damage the brush hairs.
- After you have finished styling, clean the brush and hang it upside down.
- When you have finished working on your nails, always protect the hair with a round tube or a protective cap.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion